Friday, December 28, 2012

R1P2 VLCD#15

Down .4 lbs today!

Today was pretty good! I loved my lunch, I turned some extra lean ground beef into onion burgers, topped with sliced roma tomato. It was really delicious, I felt pretty spoiled eating it with my grissini! Funny the little joys I'm finding when I end up with a meal I actually enjoy! haha!

Dinner was also beef-based, made a "stew" with diced tomatoes, beef broth and ground beef. I am now officially sick of beef and hopefully tomorrow I'll be able to mix it up because I am burning out fast on certain foods.

I would really like to be done with my drops (P2) on January 3rd so by the time P3 is done it'll be my birthday and I can do a small-scale celebration (you know, like actually eat a piece of cake on my birthday!!) I'm also hoping to start an awesome round of Biggest Loser Challenge on the Wii and have a couple weeks of that under my belt before my birthday, too. Clothes shopping will just be a lot more fun if I'm a little toned! :)

I won't finish on the 3rd if I feel like I can keep pushing through but honestly I am really feeling worn out and burning out already. I'm feeling foggy-brained and just worn out. Could be mom-syndrome but I think P2 is not going to last as long as I'd originally planned when I got started (I totally thought I'd be a 40 day round or something Olympic-dieter style!) Wrapping up on the 3rd would make it a 21 day round of VLCDs.

Anyway... today was great looking back over how I ate, I drank TONS of tea so that helps and I just stayed really busy so I didn't have time to think about food. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment