Friday, December 21, 2012

R1 P2 Day 9

Hi there!

I'm on Day 9 of the VLCDs. I have seen some serious success already. I started this whole thing on November 9th weighing in at 173.0. I did 3 load days, gained about 3.5 pounds. Today I'm 167.4, though just 2 days ago I saw 166! Yesterday I had a 1.2 gain and today I had a .2 gain.

These last two days have been very frustrating. I'm sick with a bad cold and have absolutely no appetite. I ended up eating some beef jerky 2 nights ago without even thinking about it, I'm sure that's where the 1.2 pounds came from, the jerky had brown sugar in it (and I felt disgusting after eating it!). Yesterday I tried to do an apple day but being sick, I could hardly eat the apples. I ended up eating 3 apples, and having a salad for dinner with ground beef on top. Ended the night with a big mug of chicken broth. So not really sure where the .2 gain was from, but... very frustrating.

I'm have my day planned today, have all my food prepared and ready to go. So hopefully today goes smoothly and I see good numbers tomorrow. Would HATE to have a stall at this point in the game.

I hope to be vlogging soon and will link those to this blog. Thanks in advance for any support and encouragement, I would love to connect with any others in my same boat!

More soon!

~hcgmom87

No comments:

Post a Comment