Sunday, December 23, 2012

P2VLCD#11: Awesome weigh in, finally!

After a rough couple of days I rocked the scales with a 2.6 loss this AM! SOO happy, makes it all feel worth it again. Let's be honest, the digestive system has been super sluggish and yesterday things were finally moving along, so I'm sure that had to do with the loss finally!

Yesterday went pretty much according to plan - taking a baggie of dehydrated apples and a grissini stick to the movies was GENIUS. I also ordered a small Diet Dr Pepper, which I think technically is not on protocol, but I love having a soda at the movies. It's the rare occasion I even drink soda, and if I wasn't on P2 or P3 I would have gotten regular instead of diet as I really try to stay away from the chemical sugars. Anyway... it was a little treat, something I indulge in just a couple of times a year. I will say, on 500 calories and after not having caffeine very frequently - my heart was racing!! LOL!

I'm still thinking about that shrimp salad yesterday - that was really tasty. I will be having something like that again next week, can't wait! Trying to limit fish/sea food to 1-2 times a week.

My average daily loss to date is .78 pounds. If I keep that up, I'll be well in the 150's when it's time to hit Phase 3! That would be awesome, that's my goal is to be to 157 so that when I have to keep my weight within 2 lbs of that I'm not egging into the 160s again! We'll see how it goes!!

This is really going very quickly, I am already starting my third week!

So, I put all my stats into a google doc and I'm linking that below - hope it works!

~hcgmom87

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AuZ4yzHuGT59dGFObWc2b3FvTW10QWRtalBVSk1FUlE

No comments:

Post a Comment